What exactly is the energy that we're balancing? How can balancing our energy improve the quality of our lives? The basic premise of energy balancing techniques spanning many different traditions and cultures is that life force is energy.
Energy has different frequencies, and blocked energy has a lower frequency. Any blocked energy that is present in a part of the body or energy field affects us as a whole, often resulting in emotional and physical discomfort or imbalance. When these blocks are cleared, we feel and function better.
Energetic blocks can be perceived in and cleared from any part of the physical or energy body as well as in the seven main chakras. Chakras can most simply be understood as dynamic portals to the nonphysical subtle energy body.
Since most blocks in one's energy field are usually sourced in emotionally charged events from our past, the nervous system in the physical body also is imprinted with these events. This in turn affects brain and body chemistry.
My unique approach to reading and clearing the energy field is a powerful adjunct to many mind-body and psychotherapeutic approaches to healing, allowing you to experience yourself as a co-creator of your own healing.
Please be strongly advised that energy balancing is a powerful adjunct to psychotherapy and other Western and alternative healing modalities. It is not a substitute. A therapist is the best person to help you process emotional issues.
A four-step approach that helps you create the life you want
1) At the start of the session, as you lie comfortably on a massage table, I bathe you in the sounds of singing bowls to relax and center you.
2) Your own energy field reveals what you are ready to release. It does this by speaking to me in images and words that I share with you and that have literal or symbolic meaning for you. This engages your conscious, subconscious, and unconscious minds.
3) We create personalized guided meditations from the information that your energy field gives me. These guided meditations flow one into the other, gently and powerfully changing the quality of your energy so that the blocks can be loosened and released.
4) While you engage with these guided meditations, my hands clear and balance your chakras and other parts of your energy field, then anchor the new energy that flows in to replace the old.
So, are you ready to jumpstart your life?
Four questions to ask yourself:
- Am I motivated to make changes, even if unsure how to go about it?
- Have I already invested effort and time on my personal growth and healing?
- Am I committed to continuing on the path of self-knowing and self-acceptance?
- Do I know that the purpose of seeking outside guidance is to lead me back to my own Self and Source, my most reliable guides?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you're ready to receive the benefits of our work together.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How should I prepare for the session?
A: Think about what you would like to get from the work. We will state this intention aloud at the start of the session so that the wisdom of your subconscious mind and your energy field provides us with the most effective images to work with.
Following the session, it is recommended that you not schedule activities for several hours that might induce stress, including being in noisy or agitating environments with lots of people. It is also recommended that you bring a snack to help you ground after the session and drink a lot of water for at least 24 hours after the work.
Q: What results can I expect from an energy reading and balancing session?
A: Most people feel very relaxed, lighter, and clearer after a session. Some people experience increased intuition, new insights, and/or vivid dreams in the days following the energy balancing. Occasionally, there may be a feeling of needing extra sleep for a day or more. Others experience a surge of energy that lasts several days. There can also be improved health and less physical pain.
Q: What if I fall asleep during the session? Will I still receive the full benefit of the work?
A: It is not uncommon for a person to go into a very deep state of relaxation that causes her or him to drift off. Even in this state, you will hear what I'm saying as I work with my hands in the field around your body. At the end of the session I will repeat the most important images received and/or suggest you continue to work with some of the personalized guided meditations that were created during the work.
Q: How often should I come in for an energy reading and balancing session?
A: The most benefit to be had is by spacing your first two (or more) sessions about two weeks apart. Thereafter, you can come in once a month for as long as you feel you are getting noticeable benefits from the work.